Tuesday 27 March 2007

Walthamstow - Season Ticket

Finally done it, thought long & hard, had sleepless nights and took the gamble and spent £280 on a 75 fish season ticket for Walthamstow Reservoirs.

Spent a few quid last season going there in the evenings and at £17 ago, I did'nt to go as much as I wanted too, but now I have free rein to go when ever I can/want!!

My work is moving over to Stratford - Leyton and this will mean I should be around 20 mins away and am looking forward to the long warm evening fishing. These seem to be the most productive times and can be very hard normally.

Also I can get from Pimlico to Blackhorse Road in 35 mins by tube on the Victoria Line.

Tight Lines for the Season (Hopefully)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a saddo geek!!!I feel sorry for your girlfriend,that's if you have one.

Vince said...

Cheers Mel!

Thought you was my Girlfriend, oh well back to the fishing then ;).

xxx